Dissapointed. Not my first time staying in Hostels in Taipei and Ximen but this place was really dissapointed.
- this hostel is a part of big building. Shower is inside the hostel area but the toilet is outside building. Imagine you had to use your keycard, walking through 2 security doors for cubical toilet. It was like I use the department store's toilet with staff's keycard.
- They put 3 stacks of beds. I booked for 3 beds. One of my family got the middle bed and 2 of us slept on the toppest one which were very near to the ceiling. My head was just very close to the dusty air vending and also all the tubes and faucets on the ceiling. And I have got NO CURTAIN. Maybe the hostel thought it's ok for the guess who sleep on that hight bed since the people at the floor would not see people up there from below BUT sleeping with no curtain was hard since there's nothing block the voice from outside. I heard people walked and opened closed the door all night CLEARLY.
- the wall was so thin and not assemble well, there was a big gap between the wall that I even saw the guess on his bed in ANOTHER room on the same eye level as mine. If he was naked in his bed then I would see thattoo
- they dont accept to leave the luggage at the lobby after check out.
- nothing at snack bar. Just water. No cotfee, tea, flip-flop for borrow.
Only free WiFi & wall charger is the best thing for this hostel, which you can find it in any other hostels around this area with same price