We stayed here two nights. With the price we paid, we would say it was a "Fair" stay.
- The only good thing for us was this hotel locates in good location, near many good cafes (Ma-chill, A day in Chiangmai Coffee Brew, etc.)
- We stayed in city view room on the third floor. The door and windows could not keep out all of noise outside. For better sleep, you should pick garden view room.
- Bathroom cleanliness was fair. There were dirt around toilet seat.
- For breakfast, the hotel provided 3 cooked options ,which to me, would be better to go out and find other local foods.
- Very bad air-con. It was not cool enough even we set it to 18 degrees setting.
- There was some staff hit our car rear-view mirror.
- There's elevator for luggage but when we asked to use it the maid treated us unwillingly because she had to find the elevator key - opened it - walked down to first floor to manually opened the elevator for us.